Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Coming Soon!!!

Hello Luvies ~


I've been thinking of new, exciting things to incorporate into my blog. And I think I've came up with some great ideas!


To begin, I have a YouTube channel - MzTori728 - where I have received much love from my subscribers! I love them all so!! They are always asking me questions about skin and hair, and I love taking these questions. So naturally I thought, why not share these questions and my answers with everyone? And "Ask Me Monday" was born! So, send me your questions and I'll answer them here, on my blog. Please email your questions to me at victoria@ambreose.com, or you can send me a private message via YouTube. Let me know if you wish to remain anonymous. I love talking about skin, so ask away!! I will feature 1 or 2 questions each Monday!!  


Secondly, as I stated on my Getting it Together post, I've got to Get it Together!! It is my goal to become more active physically and be able to walk 3 flights of stairs without seeing stars. So Wednesdays are now "Work It Out Wednesday"!! I will be featuring a new move that we can incorporate into our days. It should be fun! I know I need to workout more, and having a buddy makes it just that much easier. Also, if you all know of any moves that you would like to see featured, please shoot me an email and I will post it for everyone. We're all in this together! Let's vow to be healthier!


And lastly, I would like to start "Thursday's Tip". This will be something that we all may be able to do to make our lives a little simpler. I think we all can use that; I know I can! Again, if you have a tip that you would like to share with everyone, email me at victoria@ambreose.com and I will share it!

Also, once I get more subscribers to the blog, I plan to host different contests and giveaways! Who doesn't love a free gift!! So, if you're reading and you're not a follower yet, go head and hit that button to join.

The new features will begin Monday, March 21, 2011!!
:-)


~Victoria

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...